- Repair & Maintenance
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Well Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leak
- Septic Tank
- Water Lines
- Plumbing FAQ
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
MAINTENANCE PROGRAM BENEFITS
- Priority Service. As a Service PartnerTM, you are our priority! You can jump to the head of the line when you call! Your job will be scheduled ahead of others. This applies to routine and emergency calls!
- 10% Discount. You will receive a 10% discount off the bottom line for our heating & cooling, electrical and plumbing services for as long as our Service Partner relationship remains effective.
- A Trusted Professional on Your Home Service Team. Your technician is not only trained to care for your equipment, he’s trained to care for you and your home. You’ll take comfort in knowing our technicians are drug–tested and background checked, first rate providers is all we’ll allow into your home.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. We promise your complete satisfaction ––GUARANTEED! If you are not fully satisfied, let us know, and we’ll make it right or you don’t pay!
- Transferable. Your Service Partner agreement can either be transferred to your new home, or to the buyer of the home you are selling. Your choice!
- High–Performance Tune–up. Recommended by manufacturers and utilities alike, regularly scheduled service can reduce breakdowns by as much as 95% and lower utility bills by 30%!
- Relax, We’ll Call You! As a Service Partner, we make your equipment our top priority. We’ll call you to schedule your tune–up, so you don’t have to worry about it.
- No Emergency Service Fees. If you are in need of an emergency service, no matter what time of day or night you call, you will not pay a premium fee. You will receive the same quality service as always but pay only from the standard pricing menu!
- On–Going Safety Inspections. Your peace–of–mind is our goal. We will assess your home’s plumbing systems to ensure they are in a safe operating condition. You’ll receive a detailed report of our findings and we’ll explain any concerns. We’ll alert you to potential emergencies before they become disruptive problems. Any minor adjustments will be done—FREE. We’ll even call to schedule your appointments so you won’t have to worry about it.