- Repair & Maintenance
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Well Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leak
- Septic Tank
- Water Lines
- Plumbing FAQ
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Radiant System Services in Idaho Falls, ID by Advanced Home Services
There isn’t a whole lot that can compare to a toasty warm floor you can walk barefoot on in the middle of winter, and that is one of the big draws of using a radiant heating system in your home. There are two ways a radiant system provides heat: either via hot water from a boiler or via electricity. But radiant floor heating, (also known as hydronic floor heating when using hot water), is somewhat different in that there is specific groundwork that has to be done in order for the system to work as needed. Correct layout is critical to the success of any radiant heating system, and when you hire the experts from Advanced Home Services to install, repair, replace or maintain your radiant heating system in Idaho Falls, ID, you can rest assured that you are working with experts who know exactly what they are doing.
Advanced Home Services offers quality radiant systems and provides radiant heating services in Idaho Falls, ID and the surrounding areas. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
How Does Radiant Heating Work?
Radiant heating works by heating a surface. The most typical surface is flooring, but you can also install radiant heating in walls and ceilings (although hydronic systems aren’t recommended for walls and ceilings). Many people ask if you need a boiler to have radiant heating, and the answer is yes if you want to heat via hot water; otherwise, you can choose to use electricity, which heats via electrical resistance.
Why Consider Radiant Heating?
As we mentioned above, having warm floors in the middle of winter is very enticing, but there are some other reasons why you may want to consider a radiant heating system for your home in Idaho Falls, ID:
- Very quiet – both hydronic and electrical radiant systems are very quiet; in fact, they are virtually noiseless, with the exception of the time the boiler operates (with a hydronic system).
- Very good for allergy sufferers – with a radiant heating system there is no swirling dust to worry about, so your allergy sufferers will have a much easier time inside.
- You won’t lose energy to faulty ductwork – with a radiant heating system, there is no ductwork to worry about, so you won’t be affected by air loss from a duct system.
- Easy to zone – because of the way a radiant system is installed and operates, they are very easy systems to zone.
- Provides gentle, comfortable heating – unlike forced air that blows, radiant heating systems heat homes in a gradual manner, which can feel more comfortable to many.
We Offer Radiant Heating Services in Idaho Falls, ID
Radiant systems have complex layouts; hiring an inexperienced technician or someone inept to install or service your radiant heating system can mean taking a big risk that doesn’t pay off. And if you choose to use hydronic radiant heating, you’ll need to work with heating experts who have training and expertise with boilers systems. The good news is we have those experts, and all you have to do to work with them is give us a call. We can help you with installation, maintenance, repair or replacement, and we have emergency service available 24 hours a day.