- Repair & Maintenance
- Emergency Plumbing
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Well Pumps
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Garbage Disposals
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leak
- Septic Tank
- Water Lines
- Plumbing FAQ
Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Indoor Air Quality
- Maintenance Program
Thermostats Services in Idaho Falls, ID by Advanced Home Services
Thermostats are ubiquitous enough that they are not often given much thought, but the truth is they serve as the control center for your HVAC system. The better the control that your thermostat offers, the better control you have over the way your heating and cooling system operates. This is why, if you are still using a slide or dial thermostat in your home, you may want to seriously consider upgrading to a new, more effective unit for your system. Do you already have a newer thermostat, but are experiencing problems with its operation? Our experts can handle the installation, repair, replacement or maintenance of your thermostat in Idaho Falls, ID – just give us call and schedule an appointment.
Advanced Home Services provides quality thermostat services in Idaho Falls, ID and the surrounding areas. Call today to schedule service.
How a New Thermostat Helps Your Home and HVAC System
You may be wondering exactly how a new thermostat can offer numerous benefits to your home. Let’s first review the 3 main types available for upgrade:
How can any of these thermostats help improve the control and performance of your HVAC system? Here are some reasons:
- Precise temperature setting – the digital format of an upgraded system allows you to set an exact temperature, not aim for a range that can put you off by 2–3 degrees.
- Easy–to–read faces – digital thermostats are much easier to read because of the digitized face and size of the screen.
- Energy efficient – programmable and smart thermostats allow you to program your heating and cooling, which can help you significantly cut energy usage. Programs typically run for 7 days and have 4 different temperature settings available per day. If you are in a set routine you can loop the program continuously for continuous savings.
- Convenient – with a programmable thermostat, you don’t have to worry about forgetting to change the temperature.
- Less wear and tear on your system – when you lower the operation time of your HVAC system, as you will with a programmable thermostat, your system will run less; this results in less wear and tear.
Can I Install a New Thermostat Myself?
Any new thermostat you purchase is going to be hard–wired into your electrical system, so it’s not recommended that you install a new one on your own. This is even more important for smart thermostats, as they have software that interfaces with your smart devices. The bottom line: if you want your thermostat to provide you with the control and comfort you need year–round, hire an expert for installation and service.
We Offer Thermostat Services in Idaho Falls, ID
If you are looking for a great way to manage your heating and cooling system, upgrading your thermostat is as easy as giving our experts a phone call. We’ll help you decide which type of thermostat will best fit your needs, install it, and show you exactly how use it. Is your existing thermostat giving you trouble? We can help repair or replace a malfunctioning unit quickly and correctly.